Sternman Caribbean Sternman Caribbean

What A Riot!

What an amazing piece, this is what all Flash artists should aspire to create. The graphics were life-like, the animation smooth and realistic. But of course, you need more than lavish visuals for something truly epic. And my did "Sternman Carribean" deliver. All of the visual subtle humor and refrences were so funny. And I will be quoting the one-liners for days to come.

yodd responds:

Thanks for the detailed review

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

You slay me!

Man, this is some funny stuff!

I know yall arnt planning on making another Decline, but with the Wii, 360, and PS3, it must be pretty tempting.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Hilarous!

The funniest series on Newgrounds- period. Funny stuff here, funny stuff

Lol "out takes" are genius

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Amazing!

This has to be the most oringinal thing on Newgrounds. Smooth animation, great idea, and a great fight scene. Amazing!

the YuYu the YuYu

wow...

Please dont shit, im about to kiss your ass
Beautiful stuff man, stands out from everything else on newgrounds
you truly are the best animator here.

Dailytoon #210 Dailytoon #210

3/5

Stawberry wins. Hands down. Lol i dont think any girl is gona date a dude who gets super pissed over a internet club. Lol get a life

Smile Sinner Smile Smile Sinner Smile

A welcome change

Its nice to see a deep poem emerge out of all the Bloody Penalty games, Cartoon sex shorts, and just plain shit. I hope to see more from you in the future!

Chaotix66 responds:

Well I hope i'll be seeing me in the future too. Glad you liked it.

Mario, Luigi and Peach Mario, Luigi and Peach

Thought I was gona blam...

I was going around the new stuff, and when i first saw the title i thought 'yay easy Blam point!* But it was one of the funniest things on NG! Keep it up!

Death Takes a Walk Death Takes a Walk

.......

im sorry, I know I'm not supossed to say this, but that was horrible. Well,um, the graphics weren;t too bad, so, well, there you go.

The Suicide Bomber The Suicide Bomber

ORIGINAL

Ive never played played a game like it before, very entertaining and hard than it looks. Good job!