Sternman Caribbean Sternman Caribbean

What A Riot!

What an amazing piece, this is what all Flash artists should aspire to create. The graphics were life-like, the animation smooth and realistic. But of course, you need more than lavish visuals for something truly epic. And my did "Sternman Carribean" deliver. All of the visual subtle humor and refrences were so funny. And I will be quoting the one-liners for days to come.

yodd responds:

Thanks for the detailed review

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

You slay me!

Man, this is some funny stuff!

I know yall arnt planning on making another Decline, but with the Wii, 360, and PS3, it must be pretty tempting.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Hilarous!

The funniest series on Newgrounds- period. Funny stuff here, funny stuff

Lol "out takes" are genius

Single Noble Single Noble

5/5

The was a very solid puzzle game. I must have spent more than a half hour trying different ways to leave a loine peice in the center, and I still have accomplished it. After writing this, I'll probably give it a few more go arounds. Very simple and addictive.

Also, the graphics are also very good. The polished look and detailed menu make this very easy on the eyes. Some bits are grainy, but it is a great design.

Now, I have played it many times before I even saw this flash. I supose it was about eight years ago when I bought a small wooden set of this, now I know what the game is called- "Single Noble".

Blackjack Gold Blackjack Gold

4/5

I really enjoyed this game. I enjoy card games alot in real like, so this genre of games really appeals to me. The betting system was pretty good, I got lost in it for about twenty minutes. The gameplay got stale after a while though, a goal to go for (like a certain amount of money to get in a time limit) would have been nice.

The graphics were also pretty good. Everything had a pretty nice design, and the colors were authentic. The chips lookeds rather sloppy though, that could have been improved.

UFOMania UFOMania

Great fun, great art.

The graphics of this game were simple, stylish, and cool. I loved how almost everything was viewed all in shades of orange, made it look very cool. The broad white outlining strokes fore everything looked good, especcially when you drew landmarks in that style. My only complaint is that the human looked a little sloppy, but it was still great visuals.

And the gameplay was also very fun. The simple objective of picking up people around the world in a UFO proved fun and addictive enough for a great game. The rockets and choppers added a fun challange. Dropping humans and picking them up just before they hit the ground or just letting them splat also was very entertaining, and I like how the screen stretched out to add a free-roaming feel.